Through online edutainment courses, DADB conveys exclusive German expertise of “German Engineering” in future-relevant fields to students in emerging and developing countries.
In our courses we use practical examples, products and processes that come directly from German industry. Our course offerings are developed in close collaboration with respected experts (both in theory and practice) and are produced by our media experts in one of Germany’s most advanced virtual/augmented reality studios.
DADB courses are developed to the highest educational standards and maximize student learning efficiency through the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
The focus of the DADB courses concentrates on areas in which Germany has proven and globally recognized expertise. For example:
Through the unique DADB Blended Learning Format, the Academy offers universities in emerging and developing countries the opportunity to demonstrate German expertise to their students and significantly increase learning efficiency.
Our digital learning content complements the course offerings of the respective local university and can be used by both professors and assistant professors.
DADB courses are characterized by:
The DADB courses are created in close cooperation with university professors in Germany and are geared towards the needs of teachers and students abroad as well as towards the requirements of local industry. The aim of the DADB courses is to close the gap between academic theoretical training and practical industry requirements.
By purchasing the usage licenses, the university receives an extensive usage package on site – the DADB learning system.
By using state-of-the-art technologies, DADB provides universities and students with unique and sustainable learning experiences.
DADB Streaming Portal
- Constant HD streaming of DADB videos
- Fast loading times, high resolution, low CPU usage during playback
- Flash fall-back
- Compatibility with any desktop or mobile device
- Streaming is available in multiple resolutions. Hence streaming is possible for any internet connection speed without disruption
DADB Teacher App
- Online analysis of the students’ learning progress and understanding
- Answering of queries
- Immediate intervention if students do not understand a topic
- Identifying high-performing students
DADB Quiz App
- Checking the students’ level of knowledge
- Linked to the DADB Lecturer App
DADB AR App
- Interactive learning through augmented/virtual reality segments
- Practical learning experience
- ISO 27001 certified data centres: Highest security standard of the German Federal Office for Security and Information Technology
- Storage on German and European Microsoft Azure servers: Highest security level in the field of data security
- Extensive security options: SSL encryption, geo-blocking and token-authentication
In the medium term DADB will significantly expand its online course offering. The intention is to expand the existing original DADB learning platform by composing our own courses using content from renowned, external partners. This offers students worldwide the opportunity to access content of “German Engineering”, which offers a wide range of high-quality services.